My boss kissed me and I really like him, where do I go from here?

On Saturday night I went out with a few friends from work, including my boss. We were drinking at my friend's flat and then we decided to go to a club.

Me and him were very flirty and close all night and he had his arm around me, he was holding my hand as we got into the taxi and then he looked at me and smiled and leant in for a kiss. I have really fancied him since the day I met him but he has a girlfriend.

He is 22 and I'm 17 and I don't know what to do because we get on so well and when he speaks to me, he really looks into my eyes. I've never experienced this before and I am completely at a loss of what to do.

We haven't spoken about it since it happened and I sort of gave him the impression that I couldn't remember the taxi ride home.

Oh and his girlfriend also works where I work but she only works during the holidays...

• Should I speak to him about the kiss?
  • Should I pretend it never happened?
Spoke to him about it and we both laughed and joked about it, it actually doesn't feel awkward at all! I guess I've been extremely lucky with the situation!

Most Helpful Guy

• His girlfriend? Hmm this sounds a bit complicated and I hope it doesn't get messy. And being your boss complicates it more. You need to speak to him and tell him to make up his mind if he wants to be with his girlfriend or you. Otherwise you have a job to do and you don't need him to make it an awkward place to work while giving you mixed signals

• I'm not your typical 17 year old and he knows that, but I don't want him to think that I'm head over heels in love with him after one drunken kiss, I know it was a mistake but I hope it wasn't

• Face to face. Maybe just start by saying: "Hey I don't wanna be nosey but is everything ok with you and your girlfriend because I'm a bit confused about that kiss"

• That's actually quite good haha 😂

What Guys Said 3

• Alarm bells ringing all over place - He is your boss, his girlfriend works there as well - Too complicated and a bit iffy on his part because of your age.

• I get the impression that him and his girlfriend are having problems, she is away at uni and they only see each other once every month and a half, I feel very guilty about his girlfriend because I would hate it if someone I was with did that to me, but all I want is for it to happen again, I'm normally someone who is overly nice to people and let them walk all over me. I don't understand why I'm okay with this

• He will use you if you let him and he will never ever leave his girlfriend. They never do

Also my cousin did this. They both had relations at work and both got sacked. He dumped her tried to go back to the girlfriend, she didn't want to know.

He has spent the last 4 months bombarding her with love messages.

Something to look forward to, maybe

• Not to play the devils advocate, but how much do you like your job? Reason I asks is because you could be going down a slippery slope.

• I do like my job, but I also really like him. He met his girlfriend at work and that wasn't frowned upon. He is the Assistant manager and his mum is the manager...

• I missed the fact that he already has a girlfriend. If I were you I would stick away from him.

• talk to him about it

What Girls Said 3

• Speak to him about it.

• How do I bring it up with him?

• Well you're underage, he has a girlfriend - best thing to do is warn him not to do it again and just leave it at that. Also keep your distance from him

• He's a cheater. Tell him what he does is wrong because he has a girlfriend. Or whatever you people are young, fool around if you want and have fun.