Im 43, black, live in TX & am interested in dating white men. I find them very attractive but do they find black women attractive in the South?

Most Helpful Guy

• Texas is still very racially segregated. Like white and black people generally get along ok, but they don't date. Ever. I've seen only a few interracial couples in my entire life here.

• I was hoping not to here this but it is a concern of mine. I'm in Houston and have met some seemingly nice men but it never goes anywhere no matter how much interest I show. It's why I posted this question. Thanks.

• Wow I appreciate your honesty.

• Sure, glad to help. The good thing about Houston is that there are tons of people of all races there. I'm sure you'll find someone who's open to something serious with you.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it depends on what area you live in. The more conservative orthodox Christian areas won't have as many white men open to it as more liberal areas of Texas.

• It won't be as easy as in the north. There's still pretty open racism down there, so even a white guy who's into black girls may feel uncomfortable due to pressure from racist friends and family. You'll obviously have better luck in the big cities, or Austin.

• Hello, I'm in Houston but I have not had the best of luck. Thank you for your comment.

• Or I hear Austin is pretty much the liberal mecca of TX, so I'll bet you could find some nice guys there.

• Thanks. I appreciate your encouragement.

What Girls Said 3

• I see this sooo often on this site. Black women looking for white men.

Why don't you just try flirting in real life?
    Can't end that badly. You're really pretty. =)

• Hello, thank you for the compliment! I tried flirting and as I've said to a previous commenter I've met some nice men but it just ends up going nowhere which has been a little disappointing.

• Well... from what I can tell > it's that way for a lot of people - especially on this site.
      I guess sometimes you just have to work harder for what you want.

• I don't Believe a word you're saying. I think you're the same loser guy who posts this same question every day

you're just going to pretend to be a woman now

• No umm, I really am a woman. I'm not a dude and I didn't realize this same question was submitted everyday. If I have offended you that wasn't my intention.

• Some of them do.