Is it really that hard to find decent guy to love and marry in western society?

I always wanted to get take on the matter whether it's really that difficult to find a decent guy in western society as it is depicted in the hollywood movies? I mean do you really have to go through bad ones to find the one?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not. There are plenty of guys out there, myself included, who consider that to be one of the more important priorities in life. It's just the the US/EU has evolved into a fuck first get to know latter society. Add that to a fairly young age where the average male isn't necessarily interested in marriage or any woman who wants it, and it gets a lot harder.

And yeah, you normally have to hack your way through a brier patch of hoebags and douchbags before you find the right one.

What Guys Said 9

• I think that you'll find many men also desire stability, love and marriage. Is sex the focus for most men? Sure, but it's always been the focus... Now, the only difference is that we talk about it openly...

I will say this... When a woman is reserved sexually, fun and friendly socially and consistently open and honest, men will always be fascinated. We are drawn to women that don't sleep around... We simply take the girls that do, up on their offers.. Sounds awful, but it's the truth. Pretty girl wants to hook up, man is single, things happen.

That said, if a smart, funny, appealing woman was to express interest, most men would go for her, not the girl that sleeping around.

Marriage is something different tho. Parents have stopped preaching marriage so many of us no longer wish to get married. We see it as pointless... But if we love the girl and we know she wants to get married, it will happen.

Finally, and contrary to popular beliefs, men want the family... We just want it a little later than women.. Usually mid- late thirties...

Great guys are out there... Waiting for the great girls.

• Well you probably will not find a guy exactly like a Hollywood movie because that has a script and a happy ending outcome because that is the way it is written. However there are good guys out there that want to commit and marry, myself being one of them as well. It just takes a while and yeah unfortunately there will be bad relationships along the way to the best one

• its not that hard... everyone just has to be smart on how they go about it.

• It's about compatability, what may be a good guy for you may be bad for someone else. That's why dating is a process. Getting to know each other, etc.

• There are decent guys in every culture.

• No, just stop friend zoning us.

• Only in... Asian boi 🌹
    Confirm by..@ihav2fart 😘

• Nah its not, but all the bad guys get the attention lol.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Naw we still exist, ya know the STAND-UP GUYS of the world. But at the same time there are no STAND-UP GIRLS theses days it seems. LOL

What Girls Said 1

• I think you just have to choose carefully and you will find someone decent