How can I become extremely sharp?

I want to become extremely sharp person. How can i become one? Some people are so sharp , i want to become one. Are you born with that ability or is it a habit?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're neither born with it nor is it a habit. It is a skill, and it can and should be trained.
    The right attitude to have, in my opinion, is to enjoy getting to know people. To enjoy seeing them happy, and basically to focus on others not out of some sense of self-sacrifice, but because you actually become a better person by doing so. Dawn Tinnin, marketing expert, pronounced the ever-so-famous quote: "People don't buy things. They buy experiences". This ultimately means that knowledge (which sprouts from experience as a logical consequence) is absolutely unrelated to things, or concepts. Fill your life with people, and people will come to you. The trick is to stop living in your own head, and start living with your whole body. Embrace who you are for who you are, and for what you can do for yourself and others.

Maybe you'd like to ask: How does this relate to sharpness?
    The fact is, sharpness is a result of accumulated knowledge anyway. You basically become so good at organizing, registering, storing & experiencing every single human contact you can get, that your mind automatically gets faster in bringing your whole life's worth of experience out. Your brain and your soul are, above all else, MUSCLES.
    Train them and they will thrive. Neglect them and they will atrophy. It's that simple, yet that complicated.
    Hope I helped! If anything's not clear feel free to message me on here or via PM. ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Instead of working on your "gut reaction" , let that thought ferment a bit in your mind first so it'll transform from boring ol' grape juice into the most aromatic red wine.

After a while the time it takes for 'fermentation' decrease and you become... sharp.

• Just be yourself that is the best version of you there is.

• Sharp as in abrupt, dressing, or intelligence.

• As I sit here and think about all the sharp people I know, I realize that they all have one thing in common. They love to read books. Reading books will make you sharp. Your knowledge of a certain subject will increase as will your vocabulary.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I guess it all starts at a young age ontop of someone having a natural affinity for it

What Girls Said 1

• I am assuming you mean intelligence. You become ambitious and dedicated to your education. For some it is natural and for others it takes work.