My Boyfriend posted on snapchat?

My Long distance boyfriend and i have been together for 10 months, and well he posted on his snapchat story interlocking his fingers with some girl and had the caption "interracial couple" So i confronted him and said why he does it? when he already has done it before and said he wouldn't do it again cause i told him it made me jealous and sad. But he did it again and he replied saying "It's an inside joke" I dont know what to think

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing... inside jokes don't mean anything bad... so b cool :-)

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds pretty disrespectful and if he has done it before he sounds like he is not being faithful to you as his girlfriend

What Girls Said 4

• he isn't being faithful. AT ALL. he could have gotten another pic of someone interlocking hands. not his...

• Depends how strongly you like him but I would ditch him and move in. He lets you see him holding hands with other girls God know what else he's doing without you knowing.

• its probably just an inside joke nothing to worry about but if it bothers you tell him again how you feel :) could you give me your opinion on my question too thanks :)

• He doesn't sound like he's being faithful. Even if it wa a joke, it's still disrespectful if you are his girlfriend