Needs, good helpful advice from both girls and guys?

Basically we me on a online dating site where she said i came on too strong, but a week later she acepted my friend request on facebook and we talk frequentlly and she isn't one of those girls that adds everyone. She did delete her profile on pof but still talks to me on facebook and is still single.

I think she likes me as why would she spending time to talk to me on a site that has all her personal info and remember things I have said to her for example asking how my bbq/party went, my thinking is she likes me but i came on too strong earlier, so now i have backed off a bit she still likes me.

I mean she hasn't blocked me and why else would you talk to someone you met on a dating site if their was no intrest as on her dating profile she was looking for a relationship?

Then a couple hours after we stopped talking she posted on her wall Bizzare how things can change over night.
and she also has started uploading regular youtube videos of her singing after I complmented her about it in our chats when before she left it 4 months at a time between videos.

Do you reckon she is waiting for me to ask her out, which i do want to do I just want to wait a bit as i don't want to come on too strong again as I really like her?

The reason I came on too strong in the first place is im going to uni in September and can't decide between one that is between where we both live or one that is further away.

Most Helpful Girl

• she's waiting for you to ask her out!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• "and she also has started uploading regular youtube videos of her singing after I complmented her about it in our chats when before she left it 4 months at a time between videos."<---- yesssss she's interested bro... 8)

• thanks I thought I was just looking for signs I mean she uploaded 3 in a week and even asked me to look at one of them. im going to ask her out on Sunday as I still want to wait a bit just so it looks like im not coming on too strong.