Is this fling going anywhere?

So I've hung out with this guy alone twice. We went out to eat on the first day and then went back to his house and things started getting intimate. He was being very flirtacious with me and was telling me how hot I was. We ended up having sex, and it was great. He also spent a lot of time trying to get me off. Afterwards we snuggled together and he acted very affectionate, for example, he kissed my forehead. When driving me home, he opened the car door, and also held my hand towards the end of the ride. The guy is 25 and I'm 19, and I'm wondering, could this fling be going anywhere? We've already made plans to go out at the end of the week, and he said he was going to call/text me today. He always complements me and tells me how hot I am, and is very respectful. Any input?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like it could go somewhere and that age isn't really a problem. Age matters, in this case, only if your lifestyles, goals, etc. are too different. In which case, in a few months it'll start to be problematic.