• Big eyes, sharp nose, cute smile.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Symmetrical features.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends.
    I honestly like personality first, and then if they are attractive then thats a bonus.
    I've dated only 2 guys, and they were both totally opposite,
    One was mexican the other was whitem one was ghettoish and the other was ghetto but classy as well.

I like personality and if they can make me laugh. I also like tattoos and a nice smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and facial structure. I think a lot for me is a guys personality shapes how I see him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for a guy with a baby face!
    He also needs to dress well and be reasonably fit (just enough so he looks healthy)

0|0
    0|0
  • When he is confident. I know it sounds cliche. But its true. A can be whatever height, size, and have whatever fashion sense as long as you are comfortable and confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • his eyes and arms :) but defo eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Smooth and healthy skin no facial hair normal weight fit body not too muscular healthy and nice styled hair white teeth a sympathic face and smile enough wide shoulders enough height

0|0
    0|0
  • if he is fit (like reasonably, not an athlete) and if he has a good personality--meaning, can converse, but also knows how to listen and be quiet. doesn't matter what his face looks like.

0|0
    0|0