How to wait patiently?

23 never been in love and never had someone be in love with me, i just wait and wait for the right guy, i date guys but they are all bunch of losers, i hate looking for guys in the wrong corners.. like online and tinder.. ugh

I just hate how i can't find him and I've stopped looking and I've prayed and I've waited for so long.. and im happy with being alone and im fine but i just want to know how it feels to be in love, i see my bestfriend she's so in love with a amazing guy and he is going to purpose to her and im all like I've never had a boyfriend.. and its sad

Most Helpful Girl

• You just wait...

What Guys Said 1

• why is tinder/online so bad... not everyone on there is looking for a hookup. I have met some really great girls online nothing that has become serious yet but hopefully will meet her soon

What Girls Said 1

• Your 23 you don't want to settle down so young and a lot of people have never been in a relationship at your age. Enjoy having your freedom the one will coming when you least expect. x