Is it right to Beat a women whenever she goes wrng?

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this a trick question? It is never okay to "beat" a woman, regardless of what she does. Just like it is never okay for a woman to put her hands on a man. I think its all pathetic. Its a true sign of weakness. Like, oh, you can't handle your significant other so you're going to beat them senseless to prove is the bigger and more powerful person? Cause that's really cute. Its quite said that in todays society, beating your partner is more common than getting over yourself for five seconds and talking shit out.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Of course not!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I really need to explain to a 25-29 year old guy why it's not okay to hit people? Jezus christ man you suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • media3.giphy.com/media/Xj8orUvjQ2SLS/giphy.gif
    You shouldn't beat anyone troll.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well would you like it if another stronger guy beat you up whenever he thought you were stepping out of line because he feels like it and can do it?

0|0
    0|0
  • troll better not harder

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she can beat you when you go wrong... like asking this question for example. I'll get out the whip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? It is never right to beat anyone, even non-human animals !

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing you should be beating up is the pussy 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure master it's fine.
    Gosh you really can't be that stupid can you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid question to ask.

Course not, it's never ok to inflict pain on someone/something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously not?

0|0
    0|0
  • You have no right to beat anyone, unless you do it for self-defense reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it alright to beat a man if he goes wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • No because abuse is never okay! 2ndly how you feel if gender roles were reversed? Would you like to beat for no reason? You have to be the most heartless human being if you seriously have to ask this question

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick on someone your own size. Wimp.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the culture, in some cultures its more common then others.
    In my personal opinion? OFCOURSE NOT.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes you should beat women even if they look in the general direction of any other men *sarcastic tone*

No, the only time it is fine to even hit a woman is in self defense

2|0
    0|0
  • Is it right for a woman to beat you every time you step outta line?

1|0
    0|0
  • Let us see, what do YOU think?

0|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif LOL at "Beat a women" Beat a woman you mean? and naw man

1|0
    0|0
  • Given that women initiate 71% of all domestic violence, it would seem to me they have karma calling for a knock-out blow.

0|0
    4|1
  • It is never right to beat a women, no matter how wrong she is.

0|0
    0|1