Girls, would you have sex on a first date or wait?

Many women I know say they wait till the third date before getting physical.
But when would you?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger the answer may have been different, but now I can adamantly say I wait until I know we are both on the same page regarding the relationship and when I feel like I can trust that person. When I know that if sex is awkward or somehow embarrassing, we can both laugh it off and go with it. Definitely not before I've become comfortable with that person enough to stand there naked. Depending on the person and the relationship and how often I see them/know them, this can be anywhere from a minimum of 4 or 5 dates upwards of a dozen or more. So many times I've reached a couple months in with a guy and realized they were totally wrong for me. Better to walk away from that before sex is involved. I have a handy little thing called a dildo to keep me happy until that point...

What Girls Said 20

• No way. I only sleep with guys I plan on marrying. So far, that has been only one guy, and I hope it stays that way!

• I don't do sex on dates. At all. Unless that date includes my becoming a Mrs. there isn't a chance of sex happening.

• Fourth or fifth to make sure he and I are compatible and looking for the same things. If all he wanted was sex, chances are he wouldn't have stuck around to date 4 or 5. First date, never.

• Honestly, if she wants to bone on the first date, run. No offense to any girls that might have answered that way. It usually means she's just wanting to get off and is not actually interested in you. However I won't even do it on the third date, why not enjoy the chase? Courtship is fun. And it takes a while to get to know someone, and that's what I wait for. I wait for trust, because that's just what's important for me. I want to know him well before I take my pants off for him. However there are stages before sex. Girls test your sexual behavior to assess your chemistry with her. There have been some guys who have said they know how to touch a girl, then they make you bleed. Just a word from the wise, girls know if you're bullshitting about that. Its not that hard to pet a cat, and yet, Youd be surprised at how many boys have no idea.

• I don't do sex on first dates, second dates, or third dates. Sex comes with time and I'd have to spend a LOT of time with you before I even considered sex.

• Would take quite a bit longer than the first or the third date because I'm a virgin.

• Nope not on a first date. I don't have a set rule, but I'm waiting for after serious commitment, like years or engagement or even marriage.

• I waited 1.5 years to have sex with my boyfriend

• Lol first or third there is NO difference he can be a serial killer or rapist just as easily on the third as the first.

• After I know a guy as friends for a year or so and were in a rekatio ship then I'll have sex when I'm ready...

• Relationship*

• Id wait, you never know what that person might have...

• Depends on what I am looking for. If I am just looking for fun I can do it on the first or second date, but I am looking for something potential to a long term I am willing to wait. :)

• sometimes yes, but most of the time no. the only times I ever put out on first dates is because i immediately clicked with the people and those turned into long relationships and great friendships

• Definitely! If you're feelin it, go for it. I don't give two fucks

• Not until I was in love with him.

• Definitely not. Its better to wait and see everything to unfold.

• No I wouldn't.

• Only if it was someone I already knew well. Not someone I just met

• This might sound unusual, but I honestly prefer doing it on the first date. If he wants to continue seeing me even after that, then I know he's into me. If he doesn't, no big deal.

• It's good to wait, but sometimes you want to hook up and that's fine too. just use condoms.

• Until i get married if my hormones let me haha