Is this girl waiting for me to ask her out?

We me on a online dating site where she said i came on too strong, but a week later she acepted my friend request on facebook and we talk frequentlly and she isn't one of those girls that adds everyone. She did delete her profile on pof but still talks to me on facebook and is still single.

I think she likes me as why would she spending time to talk to me on a site that has all her personal info and remember things I have said to her for example asking how my bbq/party went, my thinking is she likes me but i came on too strong earlier, so now i have backed off a bit she still likes me.

I mean she hasn't blocked me and why else would you talk to someone you met on a dating site if their was no intrest as on her dating profile she was looking for a relationship?

The reason I came on too strong in the first place is im going to uni in September and can't decide between one that is between where we both live or one that is further away.

Then a couple hours after we stopped talking she posted on her wall Bizzare how things can change over night.
and she also has started uploading regular youtube videos of her singing after I complmented her about it in our chats when before she left it 4 months at a time between videos.

Do you reckon she is waiting for me to ask her out, which i do want to do I just want to wait a bit as i don't want to come on too strong again as I really like her?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• is she the same girl from da chat?

anyway... u should ask her out bro... all those things u've mentioned in yer other posts were good signs in my opinion 8)

• yeah it is. okay thanks mate wanted to get a few more opinions as well before i bite the bullet
      Do you think theirs a good chance she will say yes then?

• yes man :)