Is there any hope for girls who have a small butt and boobs?

Not flat chested but not particularly big either. Butt not flat but not big either. Slim girls overall, should we just give up on getting a boyfriend? Since guys aren't exactly attracted to that shape from what i've seen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there is hope for girls like you. Too much hope even. The truth is, most guys DO like skinny girls as long as they're not completely anorexic. And just because your boobs and butt isn't huge doesn't mean it can't look good.
    You've heard that guys aren't attracted to that shape? Where? Here on GAG? See, the thing is, when ever there's a question like ''If I'm chubby/thick does it mean I'm unattractive?'' a lot of guys are gonna say that they like some meat on the bones and that nobody wants a girl who looks like a stick, but when there's a question like ''Are skinny girls really that unappealing and guys only like thick and curvy girls?'' a lot of guys are gonna say that they love slim girls, they look good and stuff like that. That's what I've noticed.
    The point is. Most guys are gonna like your body. Cause most guys are open to many kinds of body types as long as it's not on either side of extreme (anorexic and supermassive sized).

What Guys Said 28

• OMG yes. There is a woman I work with who is an A cup and with a small butt, but she is a righteous goddess. When I have to work right next to her, I go a bit ga-ga. She must notice, yet I know she is a bit insecure in her looks. Still, she works with a guy who is slightly younger than her eldest daughter and even I know he's noticed how hot this woman is.

• some guys prefer smaller women like this. To me this is attractive. Who cares, just be comfortable with who you are and you'll find someone. Slim girls are very attractive so be happy and just enjoy yourself.

• There's a guy for you

• Yeah there's hope.

• A lot of guys like the smaller chest and butt

• You should stop worrying so much about trends.

It's really funny, because a short while ago, no woman wanted a big butt. Then it became a pop culture ideal, and now women are frantically doing squats to grow their butts. SMH.

• No, you should not give up. I know porn has distorted our thinking but believe me there are good guys in this world as well who know that women come in all shapes and sizes and no one is better than the other - all body shapes, sizes and colours are good. My girlfriend is like the one you described in the question. What really matters is love, not body shape or size or colour.

• I prefer a pretty face. If the eyes are pretty you can seduce me easily.
    Because in a relationship is not all about sex you have intimate moments where you both are face to face. And the kiss.
    Normaly you spend more time kissing than having sex.

• There *are* guys who like petite women, start sorting through them 😄

• I like girls with small butt and boobs ☺ its better

• yup!!! some guys like me... care bout feet mostly 8)

• Honestly, guys will ask you out if they think you are hot. Some girls can have a small but and breasts and still be cute. Some girls have big breasts and a big butt but are ugly. I feel like it's about how it all comes together. Its how the hole package looks is what really matters.

• There's a range on what that can look like but I think it can be very attractive.

• If you have a pretty face you'll do fine.

• How would there NOT be hope? Everything you've described is desirable. Plenty of guys are attracted to that shape!

• You will find that men like many different types of girls. Some like fat and some like thin. It is how you carry yourself and how confident you appear that will attract most men. Do you laugh and smile? Do you look like you will be fun to be with? Are you shy and hide behind other girls? I love slim women. Some people might think they are 'boyish' but the lines of a woman are very different to a man's. Big breasts are not everything. A balanced form is beautiful.

• Are you serious? You have THE BEST body type of all. You can wear anything (or nothing) and look amazing every time. Embrace those slender curves! 😀

• Your time will come young padawan.

• i don' mind small boobs as long as the girls has something there. she can't be completely flat chested though

• Ariana Grande has small boobs and butt and look at her go!

• assets are not everything

• *cough cough I'm going out with a stringbean cough cough *, oh god I must be getting a cold 😁

• of course there is hope!

• they are attractive too me

• a large amount of guys like this type. no literally its like a fetish or something. but i like hourglass personally.

• I for one prefer a small but shapely ass.

• Yes, the solution is implants.

• No thanks, i'd rather have small than fake.

• The face is more important to me honestly, a nice butt or pair of breasts is just a nice bonus :)

What Girls Said 9

• there's lovers for every body type out there. Dont worry.
    You really think all guys on earth like one body type only or what lol

• Most guys like slim girls...

• There's always someone out there that will like you for who you are whether your a thin girl with barely any curves or curvy or over weight. Etc.

• Of course there is hope especially if she has a pretty face
    Even then some men like petite girls with perky boobs. Take Eva Lorgonia for instance. She is beautiful yet small

Don't worry girl

• If a guy can't love you for who you are, is he really worth it?

• Some guys dig that.

• You's be surprised at the amount of guys that like a slimmer figure.

• Maybe our personalities can help us through? lol

• Hell yeah there is. I have very tiny boobs and butt and have never had any issue at all getting guys. Guys always tell me they love my body. Don't worry about it. I've always gotten more attention from guys than my friends and one of them has giant boobs.