Guys, has there ever been a girl you thought was too short for you to date?

So there's a girl I met off okcupid who's cool and I think is cool and we have a lot in common with but she's way too short for my tastes and I'm pretty tall. I'm 6"2 and she's 4"8. It felt awkward bending over to hug her when we left. The funny thing is usually it's the girl who finds short guys a turn off but this girl was so short she struggled to get on the high chair stool when going up to the bar. I have no other problem with her but she wants to keep seeing me and I don't mind being friends with her but I'm not gonna tell her I don't wanna date because of her height. She was obviously born like that. Should I just tell her I just wanna be friends?

P. S. I'd like to clarify that I met this girl off a dating site and didn't know how short she was until I saw her in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• IF you're not attracted you're not attracted. I mean I'm 5'10" and probably wouldn't date a dude even a couple inches shorter so... whatever. That height difference is just... awkward.

Tell her you just want to be friends if you mean it.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'3 and struggle with a bar stool all the time, they're just too damn high.
    Just tell her you want to be friends
    But I seriously recommend going on another date and seeing if you actually like her and aren't just distracted by her height

• Are you seriously going to reconsider your love life with her simply because she's short? Wow, people these days.

• As if girls don't find guys being short a turnoff? I don't really have much physical attraction to her in addition to the shortness. I know appearance isn't everything but it matters somewhat and I can't force myself to be attracted to someone im not.

• Guys are suppose to be taller than girls they date forgive us if we dnt date a shorter guys but thats normal ! Short girls are cute to most guys but if the height difference made an issue then thats it dont go out with her again.. wut surprised me is when u said " am nt even attracted physically "! Then why the fk u asked to date her.. u got her hopes high nd now enjoy crushing them.. whatever makes u sleep at night

• Seselya, I met her off a dating site and her pics were misleading.

• Too short? A girl?

• Well when you're 6"2 and the girl barely goes up to your belt, it does feel awkward.

What Guys Said 5

• can't wait for all the women to tell you how awful you are. Already got a child doing it.

The hypocrisy will be hilarious

• generally i prefer taller gals... so shorter than me would b kinda "not my type" tbh :-/

• Yeah I like girls that are exactly my height or just a little shorter than me but yeah she's too short lol.

• @seselya no i'm not good judgin heights LOL

• No I didn't. I met her off a dating site and her height wasn't listed on it. That's very common on dating sites for people to mislead with their appearance.

• Well considering I'm 5'6'', no.

• The tallest guy I know is dating the shortest non-midget (sorry if that offends anyone) girl that I know and while they had some trouble at first they are one of the most successful couples I've ever seen.

• I will date her instead! lol