Long distance and not ralking much?

Me and my boyfriend really only see each other on weekends because we like pretty far from each other and I work all day and he works at nigjt ao we don't really talk during the week much I have also had bad relationships in the past where I was cheated on so this makes me worried what shoukd I do how can I get over the feeling of being mad when he is alseep and can't talk to me durimg the day or be there for me when I work with my ex and my ex just keeps dogging on my new relationship or shoukd I just end things

Most Helpful Guy

• if u don't talk much then i'm afraid LDR will end soon... LDR needs lots of communication actually :-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you have to ask that menas a part of you is still invested in this guy. Don't let anybody influence your life because they don't agree with what you are doing. fuck them

• you should end things.