Hopelessly attracted to this girl I meet through a friend? now worry I might of came on too strong?

i meet this girl at a bar cause she was friends with another girl i knew , she was at the bar with her gf's however she wasn't ever single and does have a boyfriend although i have never meet him. she was just the type of girl that i'm into and has this amazing body , she likes to work out and in really good shape and combine that with a nice personality although our conversations have always been brief and had a hard time getting her to talk to me. i just though she was all that and always had a thing for her.

so fast forward to this weekend , i hadn't seen her for a while but ran into her at same bar and went up to her when she was ordering a drink and tried to talk to her but she wasn't really feeling it although i don't feel i did anything inapproaite although i was very close to her as it was busy she was also wearing this top that really showed off her boobs. i also saw her a few other times that night and i just wanted her like crazy and her other gf's that know me saw some of this and were annoyed at me and maybe surprised i was into her that much and didn't seem to know i liked her. other than that bar i haven't really seen her anywhere else yet and though about adding her on twitter but never got around to doing so

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple things...
    A) She has a boyfriend. Which is probably why she will never give you the time of day and you should respect that. She is clearly content in her relationship or she would have jumped on the opportunity of your interest.
    B) She does not seem interested in you at all. You are acting rather obsessive and believe it or not, that is the biggest turn off.
    Move on. she's not into you at all and you need to respect the fact that she has a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• you're fine! just add her.

What Guys Said 2

• oh well... if u met her at a bar chances are she'd b kinda tipsy... so i guess u cannot tell about her real self :-)

• She has a boyfriend so don't get involved. If you get involved you are messed and she is not a girl, she is a woman.