I need some opinions on what you would do in my situation?

Let's say you started talking to someone and they tell you that they have a job that has them away from home for 7 months. They travel for work and don't come home except for 3 weeks out of those 7 months. The rest of the time, they're home.

They tell you in 2-3 years, they're getting a "normal" job and they'll be home all the time...

would you you be able to deal with this?

Here's my quick story: the guy I started talking to is a motocross racer. So he will be away for 7 months, more than likely around women, etc. He told me he's not into partying so he doesn't go out when he's away. He also said he hasn't been in a relationship in about 6 years and he's ready, faithful, etc. I don't know what to do. HELP! What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess i could w8, if i was REALLY interested :-)

What Guys Said 2

• The question is do you believe him - If you do go for it.

• I wouldn't get involved. That's years of your life being spent on someone who isn't around. There are plenty of other people who are available, date one of them.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't bother in my opinion

• I would deal with it.