Is he to old for me?

I like this guy whos three years older. Is that too old?

• YES; Its totally fine.
  • NO; Too old!

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh no its not too much i actually was 19 and dated a 25 year old and it was the best, specially to be able to finally date a mature girl with an awesome sense of humour and great smile and a light in her personality that warms

Go for it you'll probably be the happiest you'll ever be in a relationship but be careful

• Aww that's sweet :) Him and I seem to have a lot in common i hope it'll be fine

What Guys Said 4

• how old r u?

• How old are you? You're under 18 according to your profile, so, YES.. He's too old...
    Stick to other under aged kids.. men are pretty much looki for one thing from 18-25-28ish... So set your expectations low for the next ten to twelve years...

• It seems to be fine age difference

• Totally fine

• Thanks. I just feel intimated by his friends haha

• Haha don't let them get to you. 3 years is not much at all

What Girls Said 10

• It's totally fine!

• How far under 18 are you? If you're 12 or so, that's kind of a squicky age difference. If you're 17, not so much.

• Maybe he's not old for you, but you're too young for him. I don't know i think it depends on how old and mature you are tbh.

• What are the ages

• If you're under 18, then he's most likely too old. Though, it does depend on your maturity levels. Hey, good luck anyways though!

• Dang it I clicked B when I ment A. And no it's fine. It's just 3 years

• It is not too old. Fifteen plus years is too old. One thing to keep in mind is that women tend to mature at a faster rate then men. When dating a guy, you do not need even ages. An older guy is usually more mature. So go right ahead!

• Dating someone fifteen years older is not something I would do haha. Very true that women are more mature though

• 3 years older is not that much at all

• Nop if both are underage.

• Well of course it is! What if he worries about it or his friends don't approve? OMG!