First kiss, tips?

im planning on kissing my girlfriend for the first time on wensday. Not only will it be our first kiss, it will be my first kiss. Any tips or suggestions?
thank you!

She's a lot shorter than me too. Any tips there.

Most Helpful Girl

• CLOSED mouth for the first few seconds. Like go in with lips slightly parted, slowly kiss once, then again, then slower a third time and then try your luck with tongue. Make sure it feels like she's into it after three kisses before trying tongue through.
    And not full-on open-mouth tongue-all-the-way-out tongue, just the tip against her lip, if she doesn't open her mouth or get her tongue out too then just stick with one or two more closed mouth kisses and then stop.
    If she does get into the tongue kissing then the rest you just have to figure out on your own. Do what feels right and natural. No one can teach you this part lol, but I'll tell you it's way easier that it sounds, once it happens instinct just takes over :)

What Girls Said 4

• When my boyfriend first kissed me it was after he started tickling me, then he just kinda went for it. It was sooo cute, it was like something from a movie haha.

• Just lean in and start with a soft peck!

• Just lean in and kiss her.. Give her a small kiss.. DON'T OVER THINK IT!!! Just relax and maybe grave her by her neck and kiss

• dont use tonge the first time

What Guys Said 3

• Go 90% of the way to her, then let her go the last 10%. If she's shy, you may have to go the whole 100%. Chew a piece of gum so you don't have bad breath. Hopefully it'll be the first of many! Good luck brother!

• You always have to put a condom on it protects against disease!

• Yeah don't try and like swallow his face