Girls, what's the difference between a nice guy and a sweet guy?

And which do you prefer to date?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like a nice guy is one that's nice to people in general but I sweet guy is one that melts your heart with compliments and gives you nice attention. There isn't really a difference but that's just what popped into my head!

What Girls Said 13

• Sometimes they can have the same definition but they're just synonyms.

But other times the nice I'd friendly, easy to get along with, and kind. While sweet is sincere, loving, and caring.

But most people refer to them as the samething.

• It's the same thing?

• Sweet guy, he's more romantic and caring. Nice guy just isn't a bad person

• An example.

Nice would be the guy that is always there to help you when you ask him.

Sweet would be the guy that always offers to help.

• Um it's the same...

• i use them interchangeably... though i know some guys who dont like being called "sweet," so i guess i dont use it then

• Both... I like nice and sweet 💜💙

• A nice guy never gets mad at you and always there for you and a sweet guy is like a gentleman. I like them both

• I don't see a difference. Both do great.

• Nice = polite, inoffensive but not necessarily warm or particularly engaging

Sweet = thoughtful, caring, good natured

Sweet would be a better adjective, I woukd say, since nice just really means nonconfrontational to most people and doesn't say much about who the person is behind the facade,

• Depends on the guy. I can't tell the difference

• A nice guy is somebody who is helpful, not selfish, and sweet it's more like romantic, i prefer nice

• one is kind because he wants to be. the other is nice because he wants to profit from it