How long would it take a guy to say I love you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't take him long once he actually feels it in his heart.

If you just want to hear the three little words and you don't care if they mean anything. . . there are plenty of young boys who will tell you that anytime you want to hear it; all you must do in return is to pull down your panties. . . but I'm guessing that is not what you want.

• Yup, no i want him to actually feel it, but how long does it take a guy to actually fall inlove?

• There's no time frame or standard because there are too many variables involved. However, you should think about what it means for a guy to say. "I love you." I think it means, "I know you. I know all the good stuff and I know most of the bad stuff. I feel good thinking about spending the rest of my life with you and I can't imagine life without you." If that is what "love" means, then you should readily admit that "love at first sight" does not exist. How long will it take for a guy to get to know you?

What Guys Said 4

• No timescale it just happens when it happens

• Well, it took me about two or three weeks to feel like that, and a month to love in a more concious way. It doesn't have a time, it just happens. Just spend more time with him or try to have special and intense love moments, that'll do it. Don't force it if not necessary.

• "I love you"

... that took me about a second.

• 2Sec i guess

What Girls Said 2

• As long as he needs for it to be real. Could be a day could be a year.

• About half a year.