It always feel like I force her?

So my girlfriend just graduated from college on Sunday. We go to diffrent schools and we live in the same town. Im working up by my school for the summer. As i left her on Sunday after she graduated she said she would come visit soon I said if you dint have any plans how about this weekend. But i asked her tonight when she was thinking of coming up. Her response was I dont know babe. I said okay, and her response was I'm just saying i just got back. Yeah I know you just got back but why dont you want to soend time with me? Yes I understand you have to drive a bit but still come on. I feel like Im always forceing her to come and visit me and I gilt her into it. I feel like I should have to gilt her into seeing me or visiting me. She doesn't have much going on and i just wanted to send some extra time together while we both have time. Its just annoying that I always visit her and she will only come maybe once or twice to visit. what do you guys think I should do? I was hoping she could come up this weekend I was thinking of going to the zoo and seeing some histocial places in town, she likes those types of things and I do too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Zoo sounds fun!

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her straight up why she acts this way and tell her how you feel. It will help a lot more than getting advice online, she will tell you.

What Guys Said 2

• You should find someone who is more excited to spend time with you. She's a priority for you. You are not a priority for her.

• Jeez, she's in college and she's dating you? Why do you ignore the spell-checker?