Guys, I'm recently Single and a girls night turned too crazy for me? Does he think I'm a slut now?

So I recently broke up with my boyfriend that I was dating for 8 years and we have a 3 year old together. I'm 24. I don't do the club scene or bar scene but my friend insisted we had a girls night.
So we ended up going to a bar and I just wanted to get drunk and dance. So we were tipsy and she said my boyfriend is coming with a friend I hope you don't mind. (Which I did)
Her boyfriend shows up with the friend and she introduces them to me. So I'm tipsy and I talk to them like if I had known them forever. I wasn't shy which I usually am super shy and not confident but that night I just didn't care and wasn't looking into impressing anyone I was so dressed down too I wasn't feeling myself.
But then me and the friend started talking and dancing and by the end of the night I was wasted in the back of the bar giving him head and he totally finished in me. Which was so not me to do something like that I never even let my ex do that.
We went to eat after and he was holding my hand putting his arm around me feeding me food.
I haven't dated since I was 15. I haven't done bars or hooking up or anything. I feel horrible for what I did. The guy texted me the next day asking how I was and we been texting non stop for the past 3 days that we have met. No securing no flirting. Just nice conversations.
So do you think that he thinks I'm a slut? I haven't told him about my ex I did mention I have a son. Is that a turn off? If we are texting should I ask when we r seeing each other again? Or should I wait for him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i think his friend crossed a line with your ex so your ex probably will never want u. Watch out for the friend he might only be after sex. As for the single mother a lot of playas will see u now as an easy lay, an easy target, a sure thing at the end of the night because she's happy to getting anything. It was first night being back out there and an excess of alcohol makes us do stupid things, the blowjob was ill advised but doesn't make u a slapper. Take your time if this new guy likes you he will move heaven and earth to be with u.

What Guys Said 12

• If you were honest with me and just told me what was happening that night, I would totally understand that is out of character and you were just blowing off some steam because of your new freedom. I would not look down on you or think you were slutty. I would want to get to know you better.

• Does it matter? You're still talking all the time and he went to see you again afterward. Unless you don't want to give him head or anything again then whether he thinks your a slut or not shouldn't matter.

• You are not a slut, you have been in a relationship (with a kid!) with 1 dude for 8 years!
    It not like you going around sleeping with ton of guys.

It sound to me like you have sex with him while being vulnerable and drunk, which he might think it just a free ticket for some free drunk sex without any attachment. Don't get your hope up if he don't want to have a relationship with you.

Don't date so soon right after you broke up with anyone, that call a re-bounce and it usually will be short lived relationship.

• If I knew you have a 3 years old with a guy you stayed with for 8 years since you're 15, and didn't go to clubs, I don' think I would see you as a slut at all...

• Haha this is a dangerous question, I suggest if you want to, have your fun have it but it isn't where you will be happy.

• If he thinks your a slut he would be making fun of you and asking you for more and sending prverted pics. mention you have a son, he will become maturer. It isn't a turn off becuse then he will learn to be better with kids. if you do ask him make sure its around your son or he may get to sexual.

• that's your fault...

what do you expect from those places? Peace?

• We break up so you go get drunk and fuck some guy you just met?

Guess you like being single lol

• Oh yes your on the "not home" to mom list forever now

• By we should hang out. Leave your information in a update lol.

• If he's like me he wants to wife u. Meet him again.

• Sounds like you fit in there just fine.