Girls, what's the cutest thing a guy could do for a girl?

Things that would make you say awww at

18

Most Helpful Girl

• For me connection is really important so I'd say something pretty simple and stupid like:
    - Lend her your jacket when it's cold (bonus points if you wear nice cologne that sticks to your clothes, but not too much or it might give her a headache)
    - Hug her if she's into that ( negative points if she's not really into touching tho - weird, I know)
    - In high school - and I know this sounds lame, BUT - on our boring classes me and my boyfriend would nap on our desks with our arms touching and it was one of the most giddy sensations ever, idek
    - Cuddling
    - Talking to her
    - Making her laugh -I personally love laughing and smiling, and, of course, people who make me smile and laugh -
    - Listen to what she says, ask her how her day was and actually pay attention
    - Give her simple usable gifts, like a mug, a t-shirt, a necklace - things that you know she likes and that'll have any actual purpose
    - Buy her food! I absolutely ADORE food, but the stupid kind of foods, like gummy worms and starbucks coffee, things that I don't need but if I have I'm just shit man, I giggle like a baby if you buy me food
    So yeah, that's it, and probably so many more things, but the more cutesy awww things are those... I think.
    Hope this helps. :D

What Girls Said 17

• It was late dark and getting later and my mom had forgotten to pick me up from the liabrary. So he offered to walk me home, which I was glad I had no other options. Plus, my old neighborhood wasn't too safe at night.

I had on a jacket but it was freezing by night so he took off his and handed it to me. Plus, it began to rain. All he has on was a t-shirt under it and since it was raining he lifted it to cover his head.

So not only was he walking me home, he lent me his jacket in the freezing cold. NOT TO MENTION... His abs were glistening as the rain fell on him! I'm not going to lie, at that moment I wanted to jump him lol. But I had some self control. Lol

• BUY ME FOOD!! Jk.

Honestly, I think its all in the simple things like:

*Hold my hand. The simple warmth of our fingers entwined. So cute ^_^

*Hug me tight. Because its an innocent form of affection.

*Give me a back rub when I am tense.

*Tell me what you like about me when I'm feeling low on confidence.

*FOREHEAD KISSES. Those are the most adorable things ever.

*Movie nights, especially the ones at home where we can cuddle.

*Random Coffee dates.

*Making playlists, cd's , or if both have players making mix tapes for eachother.

*Making pancakes together in the morning.

<3

• I like all the things @MaryLouMC said. I'd also like to add (if she's important to you) "telling her how you see her and what she means to you".

• Flowers and chocolates :P

• When my fiancĂ© (now my husband) asked me to become his wife.. Next to my wedding day it was quite simply the most beautiful, wonderful, kindest, adorable, lovely, sweet and cutest thing ever. :)

• Go out of ur way to help me
    Ex: I accidentally drop something and u pick it up
    Ex: I'm cold and u give me ur jacket
    (Etc...)

• Dress up like spider man and ask me to prom

• I find simple to be better. Like flowers for no reason and they don't have to be roses. And maybe a little note, yes a hand written note, on her car/fridge/door/any item of hers really, make it short and sweet. This shows her you wanna make her happy and it also keeps intimate.

• Tbh, "cute" isn't anything I ever like.

• Give her a single rose. The classic.

• Get her random gifts and just gloat about her everywhere. its really cute when the guy shows up at our house and just chills with us and watches breaking bad or something like that.

• Probably give her an unexpected present or bring her somewhere really nice without telling her where you're going (beach at night, a place for stargazing) depends on what she likes

• In my honest opinion write a very concentrated beautiful poem for her.

• Hug you
    open the door for you
    gives you gifts
    Make you laugh

• hug her all the time. be thoughtful. show you are listening to her/ that you care

• Sing me a song

• Call her princess and ask for a warm hug and tell her that the bed is cold and invite her for a cuddle