What are some traits that you can't over look when you are trying to date someone?

Traits that turn me off are:
alcoholics
drug addicts
smokers
Overly curse out
Bad hygiene

If I mention some of yours, don't need to type them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wouldn't last long in a relationship if he or she...
    Had a bad/short temper
    Closed minded/inconsiderate
    Did not like dogs
    Had a big ego
    Too serious/sensitive or took everything seriously
    Constantly complaining (about self esteem issues, problems, little things)

I like a guy who is very genuine and funny, doesn't take life (or anything) too seriously, adventurous and always up to have some fun, very open minded, saw the bright side of everything instead of thinking that "life is stupid" or that he is so ugly and a bad person and that I need to fix him. I like an indepent Guy that doesn't need my motivation. Just like I wouldn't do that to anyone else. So yeah you get the general idea.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah all that and I would never date anyone who was already married or in a relationship or anyone who likes star trek or uses roll on deodorant instead of spray or someone who doesn't brush and floss their teeth.
    I would never date an obese person either.

• Doesn't want children
    Doesn't want to get married
    Not of the same faith
    selfish
    arrogant
    lying
    two-faced
    untrustworthy
    dishonest

• Yeah some of those as well as rude, bad communicator, extreme jealousy, and some tohers

• oh shoot I better watch my alcohol intake!

For me it's that they're physically ugly or unfeminine, obese, acts too much like a kid...

• you pretty much summed it up cept im a smoker so a women that smokes dont bother me unless she smokes more then me lol.

• *selfish
    *arrogant
    *lying
    *two-faced
    *untrustworthy
    *dishonest,

What Girls Said 2