How to break up from a sickening relationship?

I have a sickening long distance relationship. I told him that I wanted a serious relationship, and if he was not looking for the same thing I would move on. But he told me he wanted the same thing. Yet its only a bullshit of him. He treated me so bad, not being honest, disapearring a few times and bullshitting. I want to leave him, but each time I tried to leave him he always managed to calm me down, say sweet things and promise me that things will change and we will working on it. I am sick of this. and I am weak when he begged not to leave him and told me that he loves me. But I know he will do the same thing. I am a fallback girl :(

Most Helpful Girl

• These types of relationships are all about control. He is using you to make himself feel more powerful. Take back the power, and end it. You have to be strong. You do NOT need him. You don't actually "need" a relationship at all. You're just afraid of being alone, and that's a normal thing to feel at your age. A relationship shouldn't be your happiness, it should add to it. It's time to focus on you, and find out what make YOU happy! What's missing from your life? What would you like to DO with your life? When you figure this out, everything else will seem so insignificant and you will be much happier :) Good luck, I believe in you!

• Thank you, I feel better now and stick to what I decided.

What Guys Said 1

• If this realationshipmake u sick... just do it asap!!

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't stand up to him to end the relationship what was his motivation to ever change? Write your message or whatever you need to say beforehand, tell him, and then be done. Period.

You both deserve to be happy and if the relationship isn't giving you that you need to end it.

• You just have to tell him very calmly that you are done. You aren't happy and you need to move on with your life. Stick by it! If you get worked up, He can more easily manipulated your mood in the direction he wants. When you start calm you are more in control of the situation. Just remember you have to do this and you just need to move on with your life