Scared to fall for him?

I'm scared to fall for him because I'm scared he'll hurt me. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• did he show any signs that he'll hurt u?

• Yes, we were together once and I opened up completely to him just to find out he was messing with another woman. He said nothing didn't happen and calls me crazy. I have begin talking to him again and he wanna get back together, but I'm scared to open up to him again.

• it seems so...

• If this is the case then don't bother. You've already tested the waters and the Sharks do bite. Find someone else that is worth your affection because he certainly is not. He will likely cheat on you again.

What Guys Said 4

• Happens to a lot of people I guess.

• It's normal, but at the same time you can end up hurting yourself in the end.

• How do u get over it

• It's not about getting over it. It's about facing that fear head on. You have to open yourself if you wish to be with someone. You can't be afraid of the pain, and there will be times he will disappoint you, and there will be times when you disappoint him. It's during those times you'll learn if that person is worth being with or not.

• I guess it's normal if you've been hurt by guys before

• I. don't. care.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, it's normal