Guys, am I missing anything by not chasing women and trying to get into another relationship?

I have tried to get into a proper relationship again since the past year and a half and nothing has happened, am I missing out of I dont bother asking women out.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• not much... but being stuck in just 1 gal... is a bad option bro 8)

What Guys Said 6

• Yes... It's important at your age to experience lots of different women... It'll make you understand what you like about certain girls and what you don't.

That said, alone time can be important... A few weeks or months off might be ok, but not much longer...

• It took me a while to start dating again after my relationship of 5 years ended. It was bad and put me off women for months. I tried dating but I just didn't have the motivation. After 8 months I woke up one day and felt really lonely so I started to slowly get back in the game. I'm still not where I want to be but I'm healing. Set goals for the future and achieve them, don't force things you are not comfortable with.

• Been single for 23 years as of Saturday. You're really not. Its all a game, acting, and just plain lying

Stick to finding one gal

• Not really dude. If you find a girl you're crazy about then go for it, otherwise why even bother. Most of the time you will just break up anyway.

• Yes dude, get your ass out there and talk to girls. Start with the easy ones and work your way up. I have hope in you. Just remember, life is about having fun, don't your one chance at life.

• yes. Don't end up like me and keep trying.