Why did my date keep playing with his hair?

I went on a date the other day and everything went fine. I noticed however that the guy kept touching his hair by running his hand through it. He also bit his nail once. He also seemed to play with a button on his shirt and wiping something off on his shirt.

Does it sound like he was perhaps nervous? Or am I looking too much into it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like lots of nervous habits

• Do you think he could have been attracted to me maybe since he was displaying these signs?

• Yes, that'd explain his nervous energy. Tell him to chill, don't be so Nervous lol did he seem calm?

• He did at times. I felt like he was attracted to me but he seemed like the type of guy who is a bit of nerd and inexperienced with women. I really liked him though

What Guys Said 3

• he seems nervous and wants to make sure he doesn't appear like a slob by having a mess on his shirt

• yeah... playing with yer hair, it's a sign of nervousnes :)

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He might have been nervous.

• The guy is nervous around you, and maybe he wanted to tell you something but didn't know how to say. I think he really like you