Does he like me and care about and possibly want something more serious or is it just about the sex?

We have been hooking up, hanging out and talking for the last 4 months. We did go on a few dates in the begining when I was home for the holidays, he asked me out. We had a great time. But since the begining we have been far from eachother since I was away at school. Now Im back in town, 10 minutes from him. I have really started to like him. He told me that he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and that we hit it off when I asked him what he thinks of me. But he's my best friends brother and I'm living with his sister currently. Ever since we got back weve always been hanging out as a group and dont really get any alone time. I would say our reltionship is super casual since I was gone and wed only see eachother 2 or three times a month, so we would basically just hook up when we partied or when we saw eachother. Since I've started to get feelings for him, I want to stop being friends with benefits with him because I don't want to continue hooking up and getting hurt in the end. To be honest I'm not even sure what's going on between us because we haven't talked about what we are or anything like that. Im not sure how he feels about me either... He hasn't been making that much of an effort to hangout with me. I'm not really aure how to get him alone? I want him to take me more seriously but I don't know if he will since we have already slept together:( But I have stopped sleeping with him recently but he always iniatates kissing me when were drinking or even just when were alone hanging out. Suggestions how to get more serious if its even possible? does he like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• better make the question "wot we are" then :)

What Guys Said 1

• No honestly it sounds like he just a wants to fuck but that's totally ok. Keep hooking up with the dude. If you start getting emotional just ignore that feeling. It's just chemicals in your brain. Why should that gets no hen at of having a fun time.

What Girls Said 2

• Cut off all connections. Don't be rude, just super distant. He may not know his true feelings, or have things on his mind you are not aware of.
    The distance will clarify his mind. If he wants you, he will make a clear sign. If he doesn't, which I doubt, you will just drift apart. Just give it about 4 weeks of distance.

• you're just gonna have to wait for him to make the moves.