Friends that like each other with bad timing. I have no idea what to do next?

We're college friends from a small group of friends that hung out all the time. He texted me telling me he liked me and I admitted it was mutual. He graduated and left back home a couple of hours away. I have no idea what to do. Oh and we both are joining the military but different branches but I leave in a month. So any advice is appreciated. Should we just stay friends? I really don't know what to do next.

Most Helpful Guy

• better stay friends... and after yer service ends... u can move on a level above 8)

What Guys Said 1

• i would just stay friends. the timing is awful lol and timing is everything.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait. Be patient. Live your own life while u wait. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
    That's what happened to me and I'm still surprised by how blessed i am to have my best guy frnd be in love with me and chose me as his woman