Guys, do you like tall or short girls?

I'm 5' 2" and I've been feeling really down about my height since I'm under the average height. I personally love the way tall girls look, but I know a lot of guys like short girls.

Do you like tall or short girls? Why do you think you prefer tall/short girls?

• Tall
    27% (15)
  • Short
    73% (41)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• I don't base whether I like someone on how tall they are. Now, if you mean like them as far as looks go...

I prefer tall girls. I'm six foot, three inches tall and I like a girl who is somewhat around my height. I've also noticed taller girls have a better waist to hip ratio than short girls. Now, this doesn't mean I won't date or have sex with a short girl-I definitely will. This is just a preference. However, here is two things to consider

One, you're only 14 and girls usually grow until they're 16(but they CAN grow until they're 18.) So don't worry, you might get taller.

Two, you already hinted at this in your description, but most guys I talk to (even the tall ones) seem to prefer shot girls-And the results of the poll reflect my observation.

I hope you feel better about yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls lol shorter the better, not that im opposed to tall girls but Im only 5'8" and I do like being taller than the girl I like, its just apreference though, not mandatory

0|0
    0|0
  • Any height below 6'7 I'm good

1|1
    0|0
  • taller gals FTW!!! 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both heights either short or tall , makes no difference
    as long as her personality is loving that means the most to me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Short. They are cute when they step on my feet to kiss me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had short now I want tall

0|0
    0|0
  • no medium?

that's height racist.

1|0
    1|0
  • Both? Seriously. I don't care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly do not have a preference. I'm 5'10" and if attracted, would date a gal anywhere from 4'10"-6'2"...

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short girls. My best friend (who I have a crush on) is 4'11" and she is 15. I'm 5'6" so when we are out together she looks like my little sister lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2 is a great height, plus you're only 14, dont worry.. you're probably going to grow even taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Short... well.. shorter than 178cm ( my height )

0|0
    0|0
  • Short :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no prefence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls, but that's mostly because I like the more dominant type of woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • short or tall does not matter... i love both.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • um are you high? considering I'm also below the average height short girls is the way to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall but I'm short myself so ehh... I don't even stand a chance on tall girls D:

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall because I'm tall myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls I don't know y but I always have

0|0
    0|0
  • In my part of Europe everyone seems to be into tall girls, it's just considered really attractive. Long legs and all, and they can give you tall kids. But being short has its advantages too - you're shorter than almost every guy out there so you have more guys to chose from. Also, you may still grow. And keep in mind that if you're fit, there are plenty of guys who will find you attractive, whether you're short or tall. So you really have nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer the girl to be shorter than me my fiancee is 5'6 and im 5'8

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure guys prefer short girls because not only do guys like to be shown as the dominant one in the relationship (which makes him seem like so when with a short girl) but as well as in my opinion and probably most other guys' opinion, short girls are just adorable :P

0|0
    0|0