I'm going to ask a girl out I met on a online dating site, but want to get opinions on if I should or not?

We bith met on a online dating site called pof where she said i came on too strong, but a week later she acepted my friend request on facebook and we talk frequentlly and she isn't one of those girls that adds everyone. She did delete her profile on pof but still talks to me on facebook and is still single.

The reason I came on too strong in the first place is im going to uni in September and can't decide between one that is between where we both live or one that is further away.

I think she likes me as why would she spending time to talk to me on a site that has all her personal info and remember things I have said to her for example asking how my bbq/party went, my thinking is she likes me but i came on too strong earlier, so now i have backed off a bit she still likes me.

I mean she hasn't blocked me and why else would you talk to someone you met on a dating site if their was no intrest as on her dating profile she was looking for a relationship?

Then a couple hours after we stopped talking she posted on her wall Bizzare how things can change over night.
and she also has started uploading regular youtube videos of her singing after I complmented her about it in our chats when before she left it 4 months at a time between videos.

Do you reckon she is waiting for me to ask her out, which i do want to do I just want to wait a bit as i don't want to come on too strong again as I really like her?

Also when I commented on her video saying how good it was she liked my post and said thank you as well and the day after said thank you very much to a comment i posted on youtube a week ago.

Any more opinions on it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• do it brooooooooo how many times i told u? :-p

• Lol I am I just wanted to more girls opinions on it first but thanks for your support

• tl;dr: only question is do you live within driveable distance? if yes, date the fuck out of her. if no, sorry.. you're SOL