Girls, So I like this girl?

So I've been talking to this girl for about a month and a bit and we've met up twice Sunday being the most recent which i think went well, we met up for coffee as she was meeting a friend. The thing i'm having trouble with is at the moment her dad has be diagnosed with a serious illnes. so she and her family have got a lot on at the moment, i've said to her if she needs anything she knows where i am. I've also got my final exams in few weeks which she knows about. When we chat to each other the conversation flows and i think we get on really well, last Saturday our messages got a little heated as she was in a cheeky mood so thats a good sign i think. I'm just looking for some advice as it's a bit of strange situation As i feel im bothering her when i text her because of her situation. I would like a relationship with her but I dont know if thats what she wants or its the right time and she might want someone to be close with as whats going on with her dad.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as she keeps replying, text her within reason. Keep it light, she has enough to worry about already. Just follow her lead.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be straight forward. U have all these questions, and she has all the answers. Just ask her. You'll get the answer and then that's that. I know its hard, but it is better than wasting time trying to figure it out.

• well if you stick by her side and offer her support (even just staying friends) through this time, i think she'll like you a ton more...
    so maybe wait a bit until things clear a bit up for both of you