I like my co-worker, how do I approach him?

Well it's gonna sound stupid but it's a very big company and he is with a guys on the top, with CEO and others. He gives us saleries. :D We see each other daily, like in a hallway, and he always says hi to me with a smile on his face, and every time I go to take my salery he makes some jokes and we end up talking about stuff, but not more then 5 mins. He is deffinetly very friendly but besides that I know nothing about him lol. I just really like his charisma and he is hot. But he's my superior in a way and I really don't want to make things awekward. I just don't know how to break the ice and suptile let him know I like him?

This is not like a huge super serious company by the way. We make video games and everyone is so cool and young. It's like a one big family doing same hobby. :D We all hang out often and so many of them are dating or been dating or had sex or whatever, it's all known and normal. Even our CEO dated 2 girls from company lol. So yeah, I'm not worried about our jobs and I'm not asking if I should do it, I'm asking HOW. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe ask him out as FRIENDS for da start?

What Guys Said 2

• If you value the job don't do it. If he's a superior then he's supposed to act that way and most likely not just towards you.

• DON'T DATE AT WORK, ESPECIALLY NOT A SUPERIOR.

Consider that a public service announcement. You'll only fuck up his career and your own.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out for lunch