Guys, First Kiss? HELP?

Okay so my crush finally asked me out last Saturday. Well last night we were talking and he asked when I wanted to have our first kiss. I freaked out and told him that I wanted to wait a week and he said that's fine but he REALLY wants to kiss me. (We've both liked each other for over 2 years so we've waited a long time for it) And I promised him that I would kiss him on Friday and I also said that it would be a surprise kiss and he wouldn't expect it. He knows that this will be my very first kiss with any guy ever and for me it means SO much that it's with him and that's why I'm so scared. I'm afraid it'll be awkward and I won't do it right. He keeps telling me not to be nervous and that it'll be fine and he even said that he's sure im a great kisser and idek what to do. I have until Friday to learn how to kiss and to figure out how I'm going to do my sneak attack kiss on him ;) Help please?
BQ: Guys, If your girlfriend was going to surprise kiss you out of nowhere how would you want her to do it?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• surprise kiss? that to your first kiss? and also you've both liked each other for over two years? NO!!! for a first kiss, it should be a slow and an expected one. slow because it develops the tension. like, you've seen first kisses in movies right? everything is calm and isolated around you, you have an amazing track playing in the background, you slowly keep gettin closer to the other person, hold them and stare into their eyes for a while as if you've waited your entire life for this moment and its right in front of you and you want it to be a deep, and a lovely kiss. not a surprise.

What Guys Said 5

• 1) why are you waiting? The only thing I can think is your maybe really young like 13-14 ish. Don't wait, next time you see him just grab him and say "I didn't want to wait" and kiss him.
    2) it might be awkward, it might not be the "perfect" kiss. but it will be your kiss. and it will be memorable. I was 16 when I had my first date/kiss. July 7, 1985. Amy Thompson. I was so scared I almost didn't try to kiss her. and I only kissed her once.

• What are you waiting for? Just go and kiss... I am the only one who would surprise kiss her... Is is so... **** ... she won't kiss.

• Follow me and I'll help you through it

• Just 12 years old problems...

• Do it right before school starts