How and when to tell my crush I love him?

I have a crush on this guy for about a year now. I had enough courage to start talking to him and hangout with him. Until now, we've been seeing each other for several months. He's so patient with me and I'm in love with him and his personality. He told me I'm beautiful and he thinks he likes me. Everytime he said that I started shaking I felt such strong emotions for him I sometimes tear up. I know I really love him, but since we're not together how can I tell him I love him without making it creepy and awkward? And when will be the appropriate time to do so?

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't tell him you love him, tell him you like him. He might get creeped out otherwise.

• I told him a million times already and it's just not enough... :(

What Guys Said 1

• in text i guess? do u have his # ?

• I do, but I rather say it in person. However, I don't know where to begin lol

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like he probably likes u back too so just casually let it slide in a conversation and hopefully he'll say it back and u two can date ^_^

• I mean he may like you too and and like to be with you and hang out but maybe and Im not being rude he may does not have the same feelings of love with you. I mean you love him but maybe his feelings for you are not of love yet.

• I know he might not "love" me, but I just wanna let him know my feelings for him are more than just that...