I am so down :( I like this guy, not sure if single?

Hi, I really like this guy, on facebook it says single, but not sure... On his whatsapp he usually puts a pic of himself, but yesterday he changed it to a pic of a dog, and today he changed it again, to another pic of that dog... could he have a girlfriend and that's maybe hers? As I know none of his friends have that dog... God, I hope not! :'( I was really hoping to confess my feelings as I think they are mutual, but believe he is a bit shy. What to do? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• just ask him!

• I know it's not his, why would he put it?

• by the way, I can't ask him, coz we don't chat ever on whatsapp, but got his no. from before... He'll think I am a stalker :(

What Guys Said 3

• Don't be silly, ask him bluntly, in a text if you must. All men take it as a massive ego boost when women are asking bout there availability.

Also, of he says yes, you should ask him out right away. If I was asked if I was single, but didn't want to date the asker, I would make it clear

• oh well... do u have anymutual friends with him so u can ask?

• Not really :( I just wonder, why he would put the pic, if the dog isn't his?

• Maybe he has got a dog

• Nope, that's not the case :(

What Girls Said 2

• Is it his dog?

• No, it's not :(((

• Yes, positive! He lives in a small apartment with his fam (5 people), maybe it's a dog hanging around the building, but I don't know...

• Well ask him if he's single. The dog doesn't have any reference then...

• It might be a family members dog, you could message him saying "cute dog, who's is it?"