Guys, if you started dating a girl, by which date would you make the first move? What would you do?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I wait til the 2nd to kiss her. but that is because I do online dating and the first date is just a "meet for drinks" date. only lasts 1-3 hrs. If it was someone I knew already I would kiss her the 1st date.
    Typically sex is "on the table" starting with the 3rd date. of the 5 women I have dated since my unwanted divorce last jan (2014) I did 3 on the 3rd date, 1 on 4th and 1 instead of our first date.
    but that has a lot to do with my age. Women know what they want and dont have all the hangups about sex that you younger women do. But you should do that when it feels right, not by what date it is. That goes for anything you do on a date.

What Guys Said 7

• depends of the girl... some girls are ready to roll at the first date if you play well. I would try to evaluate if she is that kind of girl.

If not, second date. There will always be a moment where there is a bit of a silence, where it feels like you are both just running out if shit to say at the same time. That's the time to make your move.

• More often than not I will make a move on the first date. I will start with kissing and making out and keep advancing until she gets uncomfortable or we are having sex.

• I would likely make the first move after the 2nd or third date. It all depends if she is giving me the signals, or not.

• i'd let her make da 1st ove actually :)

• First move... For kissing? Sex? What do you mean

• 2nd or 3rd

• I think the first kiss is where it begins, find a natural moment and go for it. There isn't a time frame on it for me, just whenever it feels right dawg!