Should I dump him because of THEM?

Mkay, so, here's how it is.

I started seeing this guy VERY recently, like a week ago. And already, some drama has come up. Now normally, I won't put up with that, but it's the way it is that is making me kinda unsure.

So I've had my eye on this guy for some time, and FINALLY he asked me out. But it turns out, that another girl liked him also.

Well, this other girl is apparently very bitter that he decided to go with me instead of her, so she rallied up all her friends, and they have waged a war against both me and my boyfriend.

I think they are harder on him then me, they certainly pester him more, so it isn't even like he's just letting it happen.

There is 6 of them, and they keep harrassing me and him. Every day I wake up to about a hundred billion messages from them, saying things like
"You're a whore"
"Go die"
"I hope you get murdered and raped"

Just some pretty brutal things. And I've seen the stuff they message him, they do it to him more then me, and the words aren't AS brutal, it's mostly just calling him an asshole, and a idiot and what not.

I've tried to block them on face book, but they just make new accounts, it's absolute insanity! I really don't respond to them, I did like the first two days then kinda gave up.

My feelings aren't hurt by them at all, and I doubt my boyfriend's are either, but it's just very stressful to deal with that, and then they blow up my wall with it, and whenever I see them they make a point to stand directly in front of me so I can't see anyone (because I'm short) and say some pretty crude and brutal things to my face, and laugh at me.

It's just soo much drama, I really do like him, and don't want to lose him because THEY have attitudes, but I have another friend who says I just give it up...

• Yeah, dump him
  • No, don't leave him

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dump him then the bitches win what they're doing is actually illegal cause messaging someone that much is harassment also you could just block them.

What Guys Said 8

• Wow, that pretty messed up! First thing is to remember that they are only doing this because the girl he rejected feels hurt and she is getting her friends to try to make you feel bad too, to drag you down to her emotional level. Its a huge sign of insecurity on her part. Its a little easier to deal with when you know the psychological reasons behind it.

Other than that you can report it to the school/police. Don't dump him... if you do that then those girls get what they want.

• Don't let these jealous bitches punk you!

Stay with your boyfriend, and adjust your privacy settings on Facebook so non-friends can't message you or post on your profile!

• don't leave him... just ignore those bastards... can u? ;)

• Invest in a baton

• Why not take the messages to the cops because what thy are doing is a form of harassment. It is also a form of mental and emotional abussse

• I'm not sure whether school is in or not, but if it is you should let your principal know, they will put a stop to it, they take bullying seriously these days.

• aha, no they don't, teachers "Claim" they do, and every now and then they will preach to their class about how "wrong" it is, at EVERY school I've ever been too, I've seen teachers literally watching a kid get bullied and doing nothing, It's not taken seriously by anyone in the schools what so ever

• I'd really rather handle it on my own, as some others said, if I ignore them, they'll get bored and EVENTUALLY stop

• Good luck with it.

• Better question is "why do they have the ability to contact you?"

• wow thats so childish. i think if you just ignore them eventually they will just give up, right?

• Thats what I thought, but after a week they are still pretty at it

• haha yeah i didn't mean it like that sorry!

• Don't worry about it ^_^

What Girls Said 5

• You should report them for harassment this isn't worth breaking up for if he as nothing to do with her and she has a problem with being rejected.

• You shouldn't have to leave someone over other people. Tell them to get a goddamn life that is based on stuff other than other peoples' business. This is why I don't use social media, except to look at the profiles of others.

• Can't you just block them? You don't have to go through that. I wouldn't leave him just because of a jealous girl and her friends.

• Oh, I read your previous answers. Huh. Adjust your privacy settings. Or just stay off of facebook. Alright? Don't let them get you down. :)

• Sorry to hear about all of this hun:( but if he's the one (which why would you ever date someone that you don't want to spend the rest of your life with?) you'll go through some pretty rough times together, and it just so happens that your time is now!

Best of luck! :)

• uuuuuuh I'd date someone I don't want to spend the rest of my life with because I'm 17 and know in the end I'm not competent enough to decide who I want to marry just yet...

• You took that much much better than I thought you might! So that's great, but as far you pushing yourself its what they're saying. What do you want to hear in your darkest moment? Surround yourself with more positive people then what, I have no doubt know, you already have. You seem strong a strong independent person. You may be able to take more then a lot of people, but nobody expects a breaking point.
      Bottom line: I hope this sucky situation gets better for you. Seems rough no matter what you do! Good luck girly!^.^

• haha thanks! I'll just hang in there x)

• No, dont leave him.