She updates her online profile after we had 3 dates. Does that mean she is no longer interested?

She and I are dating and we met through OKCupid and it's been 2 weeks.
She visited my online profile yesterday, so I did the same thing and noticed her bio has been updates. She wrote more about herself and what kind of men she is looking for. I do fit all of her descriptions of a man she is looking for though.

She still texts me and all that, but I feel really betrayed. Should I move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• You've only been on three dates - it's not serious between you yet and she is still playing the field, which is totally OK. If she continues to text you, that means she probably is interested in continuing to get to know you, but at this present time, but updating her profile means she is also still keen on seeking various options. It's not wrong of her in any way, and though I don't want to invalidate your feelings, you really don't have any reason/right to feel betrayed. She has done you no wrong.

• I just feel bad that I might not be only one :(
      Though I agree with you, I don't like being an option.

• I think at this point it's a little early to be asking for exclusivity, but if things are going well in another couple weeks and you still feel that way, then talk to her about that (not bringing up that she's dating or potentially dating other people - but that you would like to be exclusive).

What Girls Said 2

• It's just a profile, what does it matter?

• it's not that deep. why do you feel betrayed after 2 weeks? she's not really yours to feel betrayed by until you become official. people can date multiple people at once because they are not tied down to an exclusive relationship. that's the idea

What Guys Said 2

• not at all... don't take on;ine profiles so seriously bro :)

• don't feel betrayed, she's just keeping her options open. you aren't official yet, thats all!