Is he just playing me?

So I've been seeing this guy for about 9 months now, I've grown to really like him, and he says he likes me too but he just doesn't want to actually be in a relationship because he can't trust people and he swears he isn't seeing anyone else but I don't know if I'm being naive to stick around? Should I just move on already and yes we've had sex a couple of times

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a tough one. Most will say "move on", because clearly this guy doesn't know what he wants. He may not be seeing anyone else. Let me tell you a story. I met my boyfriend five years ago. Him and I fooled around for about six months but he wouldn't date me. Said he didn't want it. He had been hurt. Blah blah. So I left him. Never got ahold of him beyond that point. But after I left, a few months past and he was all the sudden calling me or texting me for stupid reasons. Like asking for my brothers number, which he already had. Well he asked to come to my 18th bday party so I allowed him to. Mind you, at this point I hadn't seen him for six months. But after that, we were inseparable. We have been officially dating ever since. Our four year anniversary is in July. The point is, your man might be telling you the truth. He could be afraid. Its your job to prove to him you're not like the rest. Or, you can walk away and hope things work out for you the way they did for me. You will never know until you try something different. Either way, its going to take a lot out of you no matter what you do. So prepare yourself for the worst and pray for the best. Its all you can do.

What Guys Said 2

• oh well... yes seems like he wants u only for sex :)

• I could be wrong sounds a bit playery to me.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he is.

• yes he could be... be careful