I'll be 21 in 2 weeks annnnddddd?

I'm almost 21 and I've NEVER had a boyfriend and I've NEVER kissed a guy! And I still have my V card!

Some people pled tell me it's super weird! Is it? There hasn't been a guy I've liked...

so is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, they are litterally so jealous, dont believe them. I wish I'd of waited. It was the best scienerio then, but I think about it everyday and what I would do for changing my desicion. You say it like its a bad thing. Its SO not a bad thing. Its a great thing. Be proud of yourself.

• Thank you so much! I really didn't think it was a bad thing. Until people started finding out and acting like it was a bad thing. I'm happy I haven't done all those things. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Trust me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you and I definitely respect that. You got nothing to be worried about or anything to prove to anyone. Honestly if your smart you’ll stay single, a virgin and focus on your plans, your goals, getting where you want to be at in your life and finding yourself before your devote your time and energy to getting to know someone else. Your on a good path, keep doing what your doing and don’t let anyone tell you other wise.

• Well, when I turned 21, I never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy and I had my V card as well. You're not so weird.

• No it is not weird - You just haven't met rjght guy.

• You're not weird. You might have just had shit luck in meeting romantic partners.

• so wot? i'm 23... never had a girlfriend :)

• I didn't have my first girlfriend to i was age 28

• You need to get out and get ur first second and third kiss! No they are not gonna try to get u in the sack. But u have lived a very sheltered life. What do ur girl friends say when u tell them this?

• One is in the same boat... one says she needs to find me someone...

• U haven't kissed a boy girl and ur 21 that is sheltered to me. I am older and i know a lot of people and never have i heard that. i mean 6th grade u at least kissed a girl guy

• I was 24 before any of that happened

• I don't think it's weird but I also have never liked a girl or done anything with a girl and I'm 22

• Google Virginity by age. It's a bit unusual but not at all weird. Looks like about 15% of girls haven't had sex.

Try to socialize more if it bothers you.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not that weird..

• You shouldn't be worried. There's nothing wrong with you.
    Everything has its time and your time hasn't come yet.
    Just relax and let things happen naturally.

• Nope just give yourself time

• It's not weird at all. Trust me; you're not alone. It'll happen when it's meant to. :)

• I'm 24 and never done anything and I'm not weird there is nothing wrong with me.