How can make a girl ask you out?

Hi, I am a shy guy. Had two relationships before, but still quite shy to approach girls. I am nice and not creepy, so it is quite easy to become friend with me. Besides, I am sure that I am sort of attractive.

I asked two girls out before, they did not reject me so I had two relationships in the past.

But I still want to be approached and asked out by girls. Is it hard? How and what should I do to make them ask me out?

I know it is possible only if a girl is interested in me. But even if she likes me, most girls still like to be asked out. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmm you need a really bold girl. To be honest it might not happen. I mean, is not impossible but the odds aren't on your side.

If you ask how. Well you should make really, really, really obvious so the girl can feel that she is interested and she might say "We should do this.." but you will need to create the atmosphere.

What Girls Said 2

• Just do what you did with the last two. She probably won't approach you.

• You should ask her out. Girls like CONFIDENCE

What Guys Said 2

• obviously she must like u back bro 8)

anyway... try to be nice in looks first of all :)

• But even if a girl is interested in me, most of them will prefer to be asked out.

• Join the military and gain some confidence. Women love a disciplined man in dress blues.