Guys, does cuddling all night mean anything?

There is this guy 23 years old I'm 31. We have sex rarely but He texts me often to even just say Gm at least 4 days a week. I know he's talked about us being something more but I know it's just 23 year old talk. However he has a huge love of cuddling after sex and I mean all night!!! If I happen to move away he'll pull me back or spoon me if I don't. I've also felt random kisses on my forehead in the night. I'm pretty sure he's not looking for something serious so just wondering if some guys are just like that or does he have more feelings then he's leading me to believe?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• "We have sex rarely but He texts me often to even just say Gm at least 4 days a week. "

he likes you... I think I would be very happy with a 31 years old if I was 23 again. But that's just me. I always found older women better because they were more mature, less undecided, and calmer etc.
    I don't like these god damn know-it-all kids in their early 20s

Maybe you're afraid it's real? because you don't have time to waste like him anymore?

• I just can't be with someone so young. They are still finding themselves and figuring out their futures. I need someone who is more established in their values, so I know I'm not going to be ditched for someone younger 5 years from now or dropped because they realize they have different desires and goals. Maybe if he was on a good career path and already knew where he was headed but other than emotionally he seems all over the place.

What Guys Said 5

• Ummm... it sounds to me like your his gf/mommy. Likes the sex but likes you for the affection and clinging.

• I do that when i love someone. Kissing u while asleep means that he's probobly laying there looking at you, thinkin how beutiful you are and how mch he likes you and he gets this urge to kiss you that he just can't resist

• It means that I'll be sweating all night... Lol

It can be nice if its a new relationship tho.

• your just his temporary girl until he finds a younger one.

• Might like you