Guys, What do you think of women looking to date that have a child?

I'm curious to know

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not interested in a girl who has children already. It would be a dealbreaker to me.

What Guys Said 18

• It wouldn't bother me. Now, or when I was your age.

• single moms u mean?

since they don't have a guy... i guess they wanna date :)

• Well I think as long as she's a responsible parent and left the child in good, trustworthy care and isn't out almost every night, I see nothing wrong with it.

• It would bother me a little, to be honest. I don't want to raise another mans child. I would be okay if I cared deeply for her, but it would not like it.

Simple fact of life. You need to not be easy because no man wants to invest himself in raising another mans family. This is the biological reason why men like virgins. All you women want to ignore that. Well... there are consequences to our actions

• My wife had a child when dating it was fine not a problem at all. I raised that kid and love it as my own

• I wouldn't date a girl with a kid because I'm not looking for that type of responsibility right now so it would never get serious and I'd feel like I'm wasting her time

• Zero interest. I don't like kids, never mind some other dude's kids.

• I've dated a few women with kids. It's living proof that they out out lol

• never dated a single mom

• I think motherhood is sexy. I wouldn't hesitate.

• I won't date women with children anymore.

• Ohh please tell us why lol

• Ha ha ha, what the hell, I'm an opinionated f*ck... Well, lets see. The last chick I dated who had kids told me "You'll never be as important to me as my kids!" Which is perfectly understandable, but you don't have to tell some poor bastard that. What else? Both women who I dated with kids had a loser ex husband who would try to fight me almost every time they came around, that's not normal. And if a woman is too stupid to judge the integrity of a guy after dating him long enough to be intimate and have a child, I'm probably gonna steer clear of them, that's probably the most pressing reason why.

• I see. I am a divorced mother of one and my ex-husband was a great guy at first, had our daughter in wed lock, everything was great. Then he cheated on me when i went out of town. So all of our situations are unique lol. So maybe you should re-think your opinion. It sounds like it's the women you picked , not just their ex's that were the problem :] .

• No classy guy will want a single mother. they'll be stuck with low lifes.

• I think those women should focus on their children, not dating.

• Why do you think that? Just curious

• I'd be proud of her, because dating as it is is already hard enough.

• I've been trying to date a single mum, it's hard work, she has all these defences up and won't even go on a date, so I'm kind of giving up, it's probably not the same for all single mums. but i would have no problem dating one.

• Yea , single moms come with some large defences sometimes

• It really is circumstantial but, I'd wager most would view her as tainted goods or as a burden.

• She's looking for security, and I won't be her blanket.

• ... huffing... puffing... running... away...