Why do so many people want to settle so fast?

People always say if you're not ready for a relationship to just screw people, but when I screw people they want a relationship, then I say I don't want one so they break it off even though I really wanted to continue having sex with them.

Or some people won't have sex with me until they know I'll enter a relationship with them. So I wasted all that courage and time building up to talk to them for nothing.

I just don't get why people are so quick to establish a relationship, like especially for young people, we know deep down they're going to end within a few years because people change.
What do you gusy think?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• People want to be secured. They want the person exclusive for them because if not, why would they waste time for a person who isn't going to be there for them? These people wants love and belongingness and not just a hook up but do not worry though, there are so many girls out there who are up to casual things.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• In my case, i dont like to sleep with someone who doesn't love me and want to at least try and be with me. Im 25 and ready to settle down and start my life with someone. Your thing says your 29... at that point i wouldn't consider you too young for commitment unless family life doesn't interest you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Waiting to have sex in a committed relationship, isn't called settling.

0|2
    0|0
  • i always ask myself this question.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i don't undrstand as well... many people settle down at 20... oh well.. if they are happy.. i won't blame em 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • they are blinded by love. Its a poison.

0|1
    0|0