Girls, would you date a guy taller than you?

I've seen a lot of questions on here aaboit a guy's height. Being 5'3, I was curious to see how many girls care about a guy's height.

• I want him to be taller
    73% (38)11% (3)52% (41)Vote
  • I don't care about height
    17% (9)4% (1)13% (10)Vote
  • I prefer shorter
    0% (0)7% (2)3% (2)Vote
  • It depends (please explain)
    6% (3)7% (2)6% (5)Vote
  • see results
    4% (2)71% (19)26% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So update: if you liked a guy that was shorter than you, even if you prefer taller guys, would you be comfortable being with him?

0|0
23|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've got to say I prefer him to be taller. But that's also inaccurate. My boyfriend right now is exactly my height. Honestly though, I don't care because, i love him to death for who he is. Not how tall he is. I once had a boyfriend before my current and he was much shorter than me, it didn't matter once again. Honestly though, it doesn't matter like Youd think it would. The only people to which it matters are quite shallow, they only care about appearances. Those people are too busy with how things look to concern themselves with how things feel. No one needs someone like that. How are you supposed to be in love with someone when they're complaining about not being able to wear heels? Of they wanted to wear heels they wear them no matter how tall you are, just because they love wearing heels.

0|0
    0|0
    • So, if the poll holds true, are around 60% of girls shallow? I would assume not, but I was surprised by the results

What Girls Said 22

• I have only ever dated taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would, I don't really care about height.

1|0
    0|0
  • ehm yes please?

ur 5'3? dude ur under 18. ur gonna be 6ft in like 3 years, chill haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not always true at all lolz.. I was 5'4" when I was 13 and I only grew one inch ish afterwards. Sucks because my dad is almost 6 ft..

• Show All
    • hehe u never know tho, u could get ur grandparents genes. hope is not yet lost :P

• Lol I hope :P

• I want him to be taller. I'm 5'7

2|0
    0|0
  • I want him to be taller, but I am only 5 ft tall, so everyone is taller than me. Lol. My last boyfriend was 5ft 3in, so your height is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • A dance partner who's my height or a little taller is most comfortable -ballroom twirls are uncomfortable when you have to duck -and it's usually easier for the taller person to lead. Beyond that, while I don't like having to look up to make eye contact, I don't actually care about height.

0|0
    0|0
  • i m 5 7'' so at least 5 11'' for me.. i m just being honest.. and dont u worry.. u r still growing.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've liked a guy who is 5'2. I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer guys taller than me (I'm 4'11.5).

1|0
    0|0
  • I love taller, because I love being hugged, so yeah... I'm 5'8 (173cm)... I have only ever dated 2 guys and they have both been my height most recent break up he is now taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what he's like as a person. Although I'm 5'3 so let's be honest, not a lot of guys out there shorter than me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Would I date a guy taller? Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally I'd like him to he taller. But if he isn't then that's ok too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer someone taller, but if I really like the guy his height wouldn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. So he can pick me up and stuff. :3

0|1
    0|1
    • Shorter guys cab pick you up too can't they? Maybe from the waist? I don't know :)

• Yes, and quite a bit taller than me, which is super easy to find since. I'm only 5"0

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a guy taller than me but that won't be a problem since I'm only 5'1 haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • No way , Never gonna do this. I would like to date a guy shorter than me , at least 6 inches :P

0|0
    0|1
  • Height doesn't really matter to me but most of the time I would prefer him to be a little taller...

Please go to my question and post your comment! :)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1494313-what-are-his-thoughts

0|0
    0|0
  • well im a tall girsl so i need a tall guy XD

0|0
    0|1
  • i love tall guys

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Of course they would date a guy taller than them. This is like asking does money matter? Of course it does.

0|1
    2|1
  • I think most girls prefer to date someone who is taller than them.

2|0
    0|0
  • What kind of question is this? Lolz.. if it was shorter then I see the point of this question.. but obviously girls like their man taller than they are

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked to get a percentage from the poll

• Every woman wants a taller guy its just fact

2|0
    0|0
  • If they didn't I would be fucked for the most part...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess girls like it and I prefer girls who r shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy and most like taller

0|0
    0|0
  • id want her to be shorter but if that the only flaw IDGAF..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, how can this even be a question?

0|0
    0|0
    • I've actually seen a lot of questions on this before, just not a poll

• I doubt they were this way round.

As your poll shows, women generally prefer taller guys. It's a bit depressing that the trend is so clear.

Luckily, some women are not that tall, and most short guys I've known have been very successful with the ladies.