Would you care if your S/O checked someone out right infront of you?

• Yes I would care
  • No I wouldn't care
  • Other/Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew, yes. If he's in a relationship with me, he shouldn't be checking out other women.

What Guys Said 9

• so long as it is semi joking, if she can't take her eyes off of him right in front of me then I'd be a bit pissed... but honestly if it was a super good looking guy and even I could tell, I would just laugh even point him out hahaha she would do the same with a sexy girl

• I don't think I would care that much as long as she found me the most handsome at the end of the day.

• Nah, I realize there's a bunch of eye candy in the world

So I think it's stupid to get mad at your S/O just for looking. It's actually pretty arrogant if you think about it.

• I would feel disrespected and so will she

• It wouldn't bother me... she checks out guys and girls and sometimes we discuss what appeals to her about them...

• I'd join in.

• not unless she's totally eye fucking him no not really i am cool with a glace its only human

• What S/O means?

• Well, she is a cashier...

• Lol funny one

• Hahaha, I wish I could tag my boyfriend in this.
      I checked someone out in front of him today x)

What Girls Said 11

• this depends on how long theyre doing it for. if it's for a bit i couldn't care less, but when their eyes start to linger to the point they seem to forget I'm with them then i get pissed, and yes it can go that far. believe me, i know.

• I would definitely care because it would be rude to do that right in front of the person tat you supposedly care about.

• I would not care.

• I would care, I think it's rude and disrespectful. I don't care if my boyfriend looks at other women, I show him pretty women all the time, like pictures/porn etc. but if we're out together that's a different story, I would find it embarrassing lol

• I'd probably check them out too.

• I'd care, thats disrespectful.

• I'm a very jealous person so yes I would care. It would really bother me.

• If it wasn't something he did all the time, I'd just tease him a little bit -but if he did it a lot, I'd probably feel a bit hurt.

• assuming 'checking them out' is more than just a glance, more of a staring them up and down type thing, then i would not like it. it's kind of disrespectful

• Not a bit :)

• It depends on what they look like.