Good or bad?

So I went on a little "date" with this girl I've been talking to. I was a perfect gentlemen, we sat in my car with some low music playing, eating ices and talking for about 45mins then drove her home. Had good convo the whole time, had her laughing but since the center console thing was in the way couldn't really initiate any touching or anything to pick up on those kinds of signals so the only thing I had was her laughs I guess. At the end I walked her to the door and got a "i had fun" and a hug. Then we were talking online so I decided it was a good time to set something up for a second "date" so I said tonight was fun we should do something again if you want and that's alright wit poppa (her dad's kinds strict so I figured id crack a little joke since we joke bout that) so she said haha yeah so I was feeling pretty good but what do you all think? I'm not sure if it was such a success (I'm not anymore sure if she's interested than before the "date") any opinions bout?

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to know for sure is to ask her if you could take her out on a second date - and make sure you say "date" or she may agree thinking you'll be doing something as friends. And then plan it with her right then and there. Be prepared for her to say that she just wants to be friends or try to wiggle out of the second date. Let her know it's cool if she just wants to be friends but that you are interested in continuing to date if she is open to it as well. This will help take the pressure off of her.

I've said "i had fun" and gave a hug when I did have fun but knew that I wasn't interested in being anything more than friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't over think this. If she says "yes' and goes on a second date, that means the first date went fine. Just be yourself, and try to have fun again when you are together (while being a good listener and being respectful). Oh, and it's great to be a gentleman and all, but you need to let a girl know you are interested in her, too. At the very least, a kiss on the cheek might be a good idea at the end of date #2, if she seems to be into you. Good luck!

• You need to not think so much about it - the bottom line is, whether she's interested or not, there's not much you can do to change it, so right now what you need to do is just sort of go along with it. If it turns out she's not interested, oh well, it's her loss, forget about her. But, if she agrees to a second date, hey, have fun. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Your about to mess this up. Take it slow. You did the right thing by being cool, but if you rush it, she will lose interest. She's probably as nervous as you are, and has the same stuff in her head. Try some, walking, talking, and some hand holding. You'll get your answer right there for sure. And overall just be yourself and treat her with respect. If she has a brain in her head, shell know your a good dude! - j